Applications for 2013 fellowships are now open
The extended deadline for application material submission is Monday, March 18, 2013.
To apply to the "Undergraduate Research and Mentoring in 'New Biology' (URM-NB)" program, please submit the following material
- Application for the Undergraduate Research and Mentoring Program in New Biology program.
- A resume ennumerating your academic and research accomplishments and skills.
- A statement of purpose that describes your research interests and the reasons for applying to the URM-NB program. Please indicate the names of three faculty that you would be interested in working with and examples of projects that you would like to work on.
- Letters of reference from two individuals that can evaluate your capability and motivation to participate in the URM-NB.
- A current transcript from your institution.